We are searching for a Marketing Trainee to join our group company: Iris & Partners
To be successful as a Marketing Trainee position, you should have superb attention to detail and be able to promptly identify problems. We will upgrade from trainee position to official staft after 3 months if candidate will have great leadership, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
Marketing Trainee Responsibilities:
- Support leader handle client managerment's tasks:
- Support media planning, advertising campaigns quotation & provide information at the request of customers.
- Find information about competitors
- Support to deploy advertising & communication campaigns with existing customers.
- Support Leader to make weekly metrics reporting
- Learn and handle paid media channels of project.
- Website/landing page content optimization & writting
- CRM (Lead management & prospect)(may be required)
- Social content creation (may be required)
- Collaborate with other agencies and vendor partners
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Following all company regulations
Marketing Trainee Requirements:
- Preferably in the fields off Marketing, or similar.
- No prior experience required
- Growth mindset
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to take initiative on loosely-defined projects
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Willingness to work overtime if required.
- Excellent time management skills
Number of openings: 3 positions
Deadline: 10 Nov, 2022